Formed in 2003, the St. Margaret’s Bay Stewardship Association is a registered charity that attempts to identify common values, and to foster public awareness and consensus on land and water use, to advocate for sustainable development, and to help preserve and enhance the Bay's natural environment, its heritage, and its quality of life.
What we are looking for:
The St. Margaret’s Bay Stewardship Association Board Treasurer (volunteer):
- Attend 1 evening meeting/month (2 hours on 2nd Thursday of the month in Tantallon), no summer or December board meeting
- Experience reading and presenting financial statements at board meetings
- Help craft annual budgets as part of a team
- Work with bookkeeper and staff to accept donations and approve expenses
- Help guide the fundraising committee
If you are interested, please contact Interim Treasurer Kellie Allen for more information.