CPA Nova Scotia is committed to helping its members meet their continuing professional development (CPD) needs in a convenient and cost-effective way. By purchasing a PD passport, which helps fulfill your annual CPD requirements, you'll receive over a 50% savings per course (when all 5 days of equivalent credits are used).
PD Passports can be used on equivalent half-day, full day, and two-day "Passport Valid" courses.
PD Passports are valid from April 1 to March 31 the following year.
1. The deadline for registration for PD courses is two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date. Registrations received after the deadline date will be subject to a $30 + HST administration charge per course.
2. CPA Nova Scotia reserves the right to ask for picture identification
3. Passport Expiry - PD Passports are valid from April 1 to March 31 the following year. Any unused portions of the PD passport cannot be refunded, credited or carried-forward.
4. No-shows - attendees who register through Passport, and do not attend or notify CPA Nova Scotia at least 5 full business days prior to the course date, will not be refunded and that portion of the PD passport will be forfeited.
5. No refund will be made for Passport Cancellation received after the Passport deadline date.
Attend the equivalent of up to 5 full days of Passport valid courses (any combination of equivalent half-day, full day or two-day courses)
Personal PD Passport holders can register for additional courses at the discounted rate of $220 + HST per full day and $115 +HST per half-day (not available for non-members).
No substitutions will be permitted. Personal PD Passports are non-transferable and non-refundable.
A Passport is issued to an individual and not a firm. CPA Nova Scotia reserves the rights to PD Passports. Inappropriate use will result in the immediate cancellation of privileges with no refunds.
Price: Members $760 + HST
Non-members $945 + HST
The Corporate PD Passport is designed for organizations and firms interested in purchasing PD courses for more than one staff member (CPA members and non-members). This Passport entitles your staff to the equivalent of up to 9 full days of Passport valid courses (any combination of equivalent half-day, full day and two-day courses).
Corporate Passport registrations must be processed in-house.
Additional offerings can be added to this Passport for CPAs only, at the discounted rate.
If more than 9 days are required for non-members, either an additional Passport can be purchased, or payment of full registration fees for the additional non-member registration will apply.
CPA NS reserves the right to the Corporate Passports. Inappropriate use will result in the immediate cancellation of privileges with no refunds.
Price: Member $2,530 + HST
Non-member $2,915 + HST