NOTE: Course login details are normally sent to registrants within one week from date of registration.
Few financial professionals even consider the importance of building their executive presence and then they wonder why they don't have a seat or a voice at the executive boardroom table. In this course, you will learn how to elevate your own executive presence and achieve high levels of influence, leadership and make a strategic contribution inside your organization.
There are six areas of executive presence explored in this course: confidence, communication skills, relationship building, credible leadership, resilience, and personal branding. These areas form the cornerstone for advancement in any organization.
• Understand the skills that build and erode Executive Presence
• Improve your communication skills
• Build your confidence and overcome your own imposter syndrome
• Build your own personal brand
• Raise awareness of your own social and emotional intelligence
• Build stronger teams and deeper relationships
• Improve your personal resilience and get your voice heard
Blair Cook, CPA, CA, CPA (ill), MBA
Jennifer Nicholson, CPA, CA
CPD- 5 hours