Learn how to use Excel to build a financial model of your business. These skills are transferable whether you are asked to prepare a financial projection, a cash, capital, or operating budget, or a business model of your organization to support a strategic plan. This hands-on workshop will walk you through some best practices and theoretical considerations when using Excel to prepare financial analysis to support management decision making.
Topics that will be covered:
• Preparation of capital budgeting using Excel
• Discussion of decision analysis using Excel (Monte-Carlo analysis and preparing tornado charts)
• Preparation of financing analysis (lease versus buy, future cash flow)
• Preparation of a complete financial projection using Excel
• Tips and traps for building Excel integrity into your financial model
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Financial professionals, financial analysts, controllers, finance advisors. This is a hands-on session and participants should expect to use their laptops.
Blair Cook, CPA, CA,CPA (Ill)
Time: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
½ Passport Day - 3.5 CPD Hours